Books by Georges Ivanovitch Gurdjieff
Gurdjieff, G. I.
* Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson (All and Everything, First Series).
New York: Penguin Arkana, 1999, with corrections to 1950 edition;
New York: Tarcher Penguin, 2006, revised translation.
* Meetings with Remarkable Men (All and Everything, Second Series). New York: Penguin Arkana, 1991.
* Life Is Real Only Then, When "I Am" (All and Everything, Third Series). New York: Penguin Arkana, 1999.
* Views from the Real World: Early Talks of Gurdjieff as Recollected by His Pupils. New York: Penguin Arkana, 1991
Other suggested readingP.D. Ouspensky
*In Search of the Miraculous: Fragments of an Unknown Teaching. Harvest/HBJ, 2001.
Thomas and Olga de Hartman
* Our Life with Mr Gurdjieff.New York: Penguin Arkana, 1992.
Lord John Pentland
*Exchanges Within: Questions from Everyday Life Selected from Gurdjieff Group Meetings with John Pentland in California 1955-1984. New York: Tarcher/Penguin, 2004.
* On Attention: talks, essays, and letters based on the ideas of G.I. Gurdjieff. Danville, NJ: Indications Press, 1993.
* The Taste For Things That Are True: Essays & Talks by a Pupil of G. I. Gurdjieff. Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1994.
* Further Talks and Essays. Great Britain: The Guild Press, 2003.
* Toward Awakening: An Approach to the Teaching Left by Gurdjieff. New York: Arkana, 1991.
Film and Video
Meetings With Remarkable Men. Directed by Peter Brook, Enterprise Pictures Ltd, 1979. DVD. NY: Parabola Video, 1997.
Gurdjieff/de Hartmann Music for the Piano
Volume I: Asian Songs and Rhythms
Volume II: Music of the Sayyids and the Dervishes
Volume III: Hymns, Prayers and Rituals
Volume IV: Hymns from a Great Temple and other Selected Works
George Ivanovitch Gurdjieff and Thomas de Hartmann (composers)
Laurence Rosenthal - Linda Daniel-Spitz - Charles Ketcham (editors, pianists)
CD. Wergo Recordings. Mainz, Germany:1997.
Sheet Music. Schott Music International. Mainz, Germany, London, et al.:2005.